Future Shop’s Online Boxing Day Hours
- December 24-27:
- On December 24: 3:00-4:59 p.m. PST: The site is open for browsing
only. From 5:00 p.m. PST, the web-only Boxing Day begins at
- On December 27: 11:59 p.m. PST: Web-only Boxing Day sale ends.
On December 23, check futureshop.ca for in-store and online Boxing Day
There will be really hot deals on TVs, blu-ray players, laptops,
computers, washer/dryer pairs, dishwashers, digital cameras, MP3 players, GPS,
video games and many other consumer electronics, appliances and entertainment
Due to high traffic volume, in-store pickup is not available during
Top Five Tips for Successful Online Boxing Day Shopping on futureshop.ca
1. Update your account information
- Before you start shopping, make sure your account info is
correct to save time when you’re checking out. If you haven’t
already done so, create an account now. Sign up now on
2. Sign up for Verified by Visa
- Register for Verified by Visa before Boxing Day and enjoy
speedier transactions, tighter security and faster delivery.
More information at
3. Take an early online peek at all the amazing deals.
- On December 23, check out all the great deals on the in-store
and online flyers.
- On December 24: 3:00-6:00 p.m. EST: www.futureshop.ca is
closed. 6:00-7:59 p.m. EST: The site is open for browsing only.
8:00 pm EST: Web-only Boxing Day begins!
4. During the sale - Queue up the best deals.
- During the busiest shopping periods, you might experience an
online waiting queue while you’re checkout. Do not close this
window as you will lose your place in line.
5. During the sale - Don’t give up!
- If an item is marked “Out of Stock” but still shows a quantity
available like “Quantity Remaining: 1″, then we’ve ordered more
units from our supplier and we can take your order as a back